Engineer jobs in India ✔️ Most Popular Company Gojek Just invited you for fresh New Openings. Massive Opportunity for unemployed peoples. just grab it, apply Fast. for more information’s like Job Designation, What skills are needed for this openings, Salary, Application Process everything you find in our article. you have to read and watch video carefully and download Job Notification PDF. Latest recruitment related News updated you have to check our website Regularly. Best job notifications for freshers and experienced both find in our website.
Engineer jobs in India All Information’s
|Company Name :||Gojek|
|Company Quick info :||PT Aplikasi Karya Anak Bangsa, doing business as Gojek, is an Indonesian on-demand multi-service platform and digital payment technology group based in Jakarta. Gojek was first established in Indonesia in 2010 as a call center to connect consumers to courier delivery and two-wheeled ride-hailing services.|
|Job Profile:||Various Type of posts.|
What is Gojek ?
Gojek is a Super App. It’s one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. It is Indonesia’s first and only decacorn. It’s also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune’s list of ‘Companies That Changed The World.’
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates – in Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia, (outside of China), and the largest payments wallet in Southeast
Our investors include Google, Facebook, PayPal, Sequoia Capital, Tencent Holdings among others.
Gojek is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.
::Others Key Description::
- Job Designation: Various type of Posts Open for apply.
- Location: Across the World.
- Qualification Required: Various degree’s for various posts.
- Experience: Fresher or Experienced candidate also can apply.
- Language: Verbal and Written communication in English and Local languages, Hindi will be an added advantage.
- Salary: It is Depends on your job designation.
- Who Apply: Fresher and Experienced both can apply.
- What Skills You Required for getting a job: Positive attitude, Being calm and cheerful when things go wrong, Communication, You can listen and say information clearly when you speak or write, Teamwork, Self-management, Willingness to learn, Thinking skills (problem solving and decision making).
- Process of Application: Application Process is very simple. Apply directly official Web portal online using submit resume button and will get back to you after review your profile.
- how is life at Company: Very energetic ecosystem.
26 Smart Ways to Prepare For a New Job :
- Research the industry and company.
- Clarify your “selling points” and the reasons you want the job.
- Anticipate the interviewer’s concerns and reservations.
- Polish off your to-do list.
- Prepare for common interview questions.
- Line up your questions for the interviewer.
- Practice, practice, practice.
- Learn the technology.
- Score a success in the first five minutes.
- Write up your game plan.
- Get on the same side as the interviewer.
- Be assertive and take responsibility for the interview.
- Be authentic.
- Be ready to handle illegal and inappropriate questions.
- Make your selling points clear.
- Give yourself some transition time.
- Think positive.
- Close on a positive note.
- Bring a copy of your resume to every interview.
- Don’t worry about sounding “canned”.
- Make the most of the “Tell me about yourself” question.
- Speak the right body language.
- Be ready for “behavior-based” interviews”.
- Send thank-you notes.
- Thank everybody.
- Don’t give up!
Company Jobs Pros and Cons:
In large companies everyone can specialize. You can become an expert in some very specific subject. In large companies there is funding to do large tasks that require large amounts of capital. In small companies you can learn a whole array of things and try out many different tasks. You can be the first line desk phone greeter, and the marketing materials coordinator, the art director, and the person who builds and maintains the web site, if those are things you want to do and they need someone to raise their hand and say “I’ll give it a try”. In small companies there can be more of a family feeling where everyone pitches in to handle whatever is the priority today. It’s the classic small fish in a big pond vs big fish in a small pond comparison.
- Big company benefits.
- There is a hierarchy of administration.
- They are generally established.
- Many fringe benefits and promotion options might be available.
- Successful operations are in abundance.
- If you fail in one field, chances are that you could be tried in another.
- You make many friends.
- You are not personally known to the board of directors.
- Very little room for errors or mistakes.
- They follow strict discipline.
- You may be moved around by the administration as they require or see fit.
- You might not be included in the decision making.
- Some companies have a zero tolerance policy for repeat offenders.
- There are nearly always impossible deadlines to meet.
Visitors Also Looking For: New Jobs, Job Vacancies, Openings, jobs near me, job alert, Latest notifications for government jobs, private company jobs, jobs for freshers, jobs for students online, part time jobs, Full time Jobs, online jobs, work from home jobs.
<< Watch Video For More info >>
<<< Application Procedure >>>
How to Apply ?
|Official Website:||Click Here|
|Official Notification:||Click Here|
|Application Link:||Click Here|
|Other New Jobs:||Click Here|